Sunday, November 16, 2008

Music

What kind of music do you like? Rap, country, rock, classical, blues, pop, hard rock, jazz. Can you imagine all those songs out there in the world? I don’t really have a favorite type of music. I can’t say that I love rock and hate blues. If it is a song that I like then I like it. I try not to let whether it is country or classical determine if I like the song. I have some of all kinds of types, yes I like SOME country. The only music that I don’t like is probably those songs that are hard metal and sound like the sing is dying. My dad hates all the song that has been composed since 2000. Well there are some exceptions. He can name every song he has within he fist two notes of the song. We got this game ‘scene it music’ my dad is a pro at that game because it uses all the songs from the 70’s and 80’s. I am longing for a music player to listen to my music. My brother broke my other one and I ordered a new one but it was a scandal, they took our money and ran. Luckily we got our money back through visa but visa lost money and are trying to find the guy and get their money back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i don't know what kind of music i like. i guess i like everykind. music is awesome!