Saturday, November 8, 2008

Coolest Inventions

This blog is going to be about some inventions that I think would be cool.
1. A time travel machine: I wonder how much it would change about what we know of the past. People could do things over again. I wonder if time travel was an everyday thing would there be laws and rules that you have to obey. I bet it would be expensive and the person that invented it would be the richest man alive. It would probably cost a lot of money to have one. Maybe it would use up a lot of electricity.
2. Jet pack: Whenever I am walking home I always think of some way I could get home faster. One day I got on Google Earth and measured the distance from my house to the school, it was .89 of a mile. Then I measured a straight line and it measured .41 of a mile. That is less than half. If I flew with a jet pack I could get there a lot faster, and it wouldn’t take much effort. I wonder if the government actually has jet packs but they aren’t released to the public.
3. A mind robot: it is a robot that you program it to read your mind and then complete the task for you. Like if you forgot some homework you could use telepathy to tell it what to do, all you have to do is “think”, and it is being completed. The person who created this robot sensation would be a pretty rich person as well.
4. Automatic Lawn Mowing Machine: Wouldn’t that be cool, to have a small machine cut the grass for you. All you have to do is put it on the grass and let it go. It would have sensors that tell it were it has cut and hasn’t. You can mulch the grass because you could do it more often. It would be perfect you could program the robot how you want your grass to look (like stripes or half and half). The only bad thing is that all the people, (me included) that mow lawns wouldn’t get any money. I earn most of my money mowing lawns and I don’t think that I would like it to take my job, maybe I could let it do my yard because I don’t get a penny for mowin’ it.

There would be a lot of things that would be fun to invent but most of them would change the society. Everybody would be do things different than they used to. People would rely on technology to do everything for them. I know these sound cool but like in Walle people would get fat and do nothing.

No comments: