Friday, November 28, 2008

Dream House

This is a bunch of random "things" that I would want in my "dream house." I would like to have a house on a hill so it would overlook the endless horizon. I want it to have six bedrooms and three bathrooms. When I say I want six bedrooms I don’t want them to be small ones, I want them big so my kids won’t complain. I want a three car garage. The third one will be for my kids and bikes and toys. I want my yard with flowers in front of my stairs up to my front door; I want curved stairs with a covered patio at the top of the stairs. I want my backyard to be grass with a garden and a fountain. I want a big deck in the back for barbecues and parties. I would have to get a riding lawn mower so I wouldn’t have to spend the whole day mowing it. I would like to have game room in my house with a pool table, ping pong, foosball and air hockey table. I would want a huge family room with a sectional couch and a projector. I would like to have a master bedroom with a walk-in-closet and a jetted tube and a big shower. I want an attic that you could put stuff in and walk around in. I would like to have one of those kitchens that is ginormous and has matching cooking appliances. You know what would be cool is having drinking fountains in the house. I want a computer that is wide screen and has fast internet. I want to have some kind of dog. I would like to have a bunch of other stuff in my dream house but can’t think of anything right know. I know some of this stuff would be expensive but everybody has a picture of their dream house.

No comments: