Saturday, October 11, 2008

Media

Don't you hate those movies that are scary but not in a good way? Like those movies were it is vicious, vile, and completely evil. I like scary movies that are suspenseful and intriguing. But then I see the commercials for movies that everybody turns into zombies and take over the world. They have to make everything so vicious. They have to cut people up into 100 pieces to make it scary. What happened to Gilligan’s Island, I Love Lucy, I Dream of Genie, Greatest American Hero, Airhawk, Six million dollar man, Brady Bunch? All those aren’t “popular” anymore; they don’t fit into the category of vicious killing people. When I go to Redbox the movies there aren’t that family friendly. Like when we went to Las Vegas this year there was a free laser show. We thought it would be cool but they said it wasn’t appropriate for kids. So we didn’t go. A laser show; how bad could it be; I guess they made it really bad, somehow. Like all the movies on TV, some of them are really inappropriate for immature people. I don’t know why it has to be nasty to be a cool show. Why do they have to swear so much? I LOVE all the movies back then it would be way cool if they could make them now so the graphics could be better and they could be on TV.

No comments: