Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homework

Have you ever wondered why teachers give homework???? I think it is weird. What if it is something that you can't figure out and you teacher wants it done tomorrow. And nobody can figure out how to do it. When you go tomorrow you have to take a zero because you didn’t know how to do it. Sometimes it seems like that all the teachers plan homework for a certain night and you have homework in all of you periods. Like last week on Thursday (October 3rd) I had homework in 4/7 periods. I never like doing homework, especially if your teacher gave you tons of worksheets and there are easy but take forever to do. I hate carrying around my textbooks. All my classes are in the new hall and my locker is on the other end of the school. So I have to carry 2 textbooks and my binder to 4 classes. I wonder why all our “homework” can’t just be done in school. I mean we go there for 8 hours. You would think that we would have time to do our homework.

No comments: